Regular news bulletins for contractors
Our internal communications goal is to make it easy for NHS community pharmacy contractors in Surrey and Sussex to access the local information that helps them do the job they love.
Our regular news bulletins are targeted towards an internal community pharmacy audience. They are presented as:
- a BLUE bulletin, focussing only on LPC news. Usually every two weeks.
- a GREEN bulletin, where we round-up system news and news from partners, including their newsletters. Usually every two weeks
- an ad-hoc BLACK bulletin with practical local support, LPC news and updates, insight and current advice to help contractors across Surrey and Sussex manage their way through the Coronavirus pandemic.
After good feedback and insight from community pharmacy colleagues we have decided to send our BLUE and GREEN bulletins fortnightly, although this may not always be possible if we are sending BLACK support bulletins too.
See distribution schedule and past-copies below.
NOTE: before March 2021 our news bulletins were designed and distributed as html templates on Outlook. They are available here in .pdf format, with some reduction in quality and layout.
Our news bulletins and news round-ups are constantly evolving and we welcome suggestions for articles and accept submissions from partners and people with shared interests, but cannot always guarantee inclusion. Please submit your text to email@example.com marked ‘FAO newsletter’ at least one week in advance of the distribution dates above.
Back issues of our bulletins and mailouts
Click on a heading below for more information.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you on Twitter? Look out for us @CPSS_LPCs
- Media enquiries only to: 07483 430420 or 07483 176893