The Surrey Prescribing Advisory Database (‘PAD’)
The Surrey Prescribing Advisory Database (‘PAD’) is an innovative resource which provides guidance and key information on medicines use within Surrey. You can search by medicine, condition or NICE technology appraisal.
You can access it here
Information available on the PAD includes:
- Recommendations, decisions, policy statements and submission papers from our Prescribing Clinical Network and Medicines Commissioning Group (links to ToRs)
- Links to associated NICE Technology Appraisals
- Relevant drug / safety alerts issued by the NPSA, EMEA and the MHRA
- Local Policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines relating to the use of medicines
- Materials used in the course of optimising medicines use e.g. audit tools, letter templates
The PAD is maintained by members of the Medicines Management Teams who provide services to the local Clinical Commissioning Groups.