Promotion of Self-Care for Minor Conditions by Community Pharmacies – CPSS Toolkit launched.
Community Pharmacy Surrey & Sussex have produced our Promotion of Self-Care for Minor Conditions by Community Pharmacies CPSS Toolkit to assist community pharmacists and their teams around the national initiative for the promotion of self-care for minor conditions by community pharmacies.
- What is the Guidance on the prescribing of Over the Counter (OTC) medicines?
- Conditions for which OTC items should not routinely be prescribed in primary care
- Information and resources to support community pharmacies in having conversations with patients, local GP practices and CCG colleagues
- How can community pharmacies support people to Self-Care for Minor Conditions via Community Pharmacy?
- Training and resources available to community pharmacy staff to help the pharmacy team support people to Self-Care for Minor Conditions via Community Pharmacy.
For further advice and support from the Community Surrey & Sussex Team, please contact us on:
Email to LPC@communitypharmacyss.co.uk
Call us on 01372 417726
Direct Message us on Twitter @CPSS_LPCs
Or visit our website www.communitypharmacyss.co.uk