PCN Lead Event
Tuesday, 27 October, 2020 19:30 - 20:30
Are you a current Community Pharmacy Primary Care Network (PCN) lead or thinking about taking on the role?
The LPC are hosting a zoom meeting for all current PCN leads, and those thinking about becoming a lead, to help share experiences and knowledge of the role and answer any questions you may have about what the PCN lead role involves for this year’s Pharmacy Quality Scheme (PQS).
Please join us on the 27th October at 7:30pm for a chance to meet online with other PCN leads and understand from the LPC, what local support is available. We will cover:
- A reminder of the roles, responsibilities, and principles of being a Pharmacy PCN Lead
- An overview of the two PQS PCN domains for 2020/21 and the scope of the role – what it practically means for you
- Engagement with PCN Clinical Directors on PQS and other topics, including sharing of best practice and feedback from other leads
- Contractor meetings and suggested agendas and discussion points
- Formulating your PCN flu plans and business continuity plans
- The support the LPC will provide along with available via PSNC and other bodies
- Your questions
To sign up to the meeting please email LPC@communitypharmacyss.co.uk.
We look forward to seeing you on the night.