Newly appointed PCN Lead Event
Wednesday, 9 December, 2020 19:30 - 20:30
Are you a newly appointed Community Pharmacy Primary Care Network (PCN)?
The LPC are hosting a zoom meeting for all newly appointed PCN leads to help share experiences and knowledge of the role and answer any questions you may have about what the PCN lead role involves for this year’s Pharmacy Quality Scheme (PQS).
Please join us on the 9th December at 7:30pm for a chance to meet online with other PCN leads and understand from the LPC, what local support is available. We will cover:
- A reminder of the roles, responsibilities, and principles of being a Pharmacy PCN Lead
- An overview of the two PQS PCN domains for 2020/21 and the scope of the role – what it practically means for you
- Engagement with PCN Clinical Directors on PQS and other topics, including sharing of best practice and feedback from other leads
- Contractor meetings and suggested agendas and discussion points
- Formulating your PCN flu plans and business continuity plans
- The support the LPC will provide along with available via PSNC and other bodies
- Your questions
If you wish to join this webinar please email us at PCN@communitypharmacyss.co.uk