Does your Drug Tariff looked unloved and unopened at the end of each month?
Monday, 28 January, 2019 19:30 -21:15
Worthing Health Education Centre, Park Avenue, Worthing, BN11 2HR
This is a practical workshop session where you will be using the Drug Tariff in groups to learn where things are and how to use the book. Whether you know nothing or a bit about the Tariff then this session is for you:
- Is Guinness on the NHS blacklist or can it be prescribed?
- Are olive oil ear drops a drug or an appliance- and why it matters?
- How much will you be paid for generics listed in Part VIIIA
- The effect of the discount deduction scale.
- Why some pharmacies use appliance contractors to dispense appliances in Part IX.
- How much do you get paid for measuring and fitting a truss?
- How branded generic prescribing costs the taxpayer more money and how the pharmacy global sum and category M work.
|This meeting has been sponsored by AstraZeneca by the purchase of stand space only.|