Contractor meeting 24 March | by Zoom | all invited
Tuesday, 24 March, 2020 19:30 - 20:00
Zoom Conference Call
Hi there – you are invited to a Zoom meeting for contractors in Surrey and Sussex.
When: Tuesday Mar 24, 2020, 7:30pm
Why: Our priority as LPCs at this time is to support and sustain community pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex. Here we will continue to outline our work to support you across the three counties.
The purpose of this online meeting is to:
• update you on our progress. Read Support for NHS community pharmacy contractors in Surrey and Sussex (18 March 2020)
• give you local information
• try to answer questions that contractors have emailed to us
Where This is an online meeting for contractors in Surrey & Sussex. Register in advance for this meeting here.
Our commitment to you:
• We will continue to support and represent you as this situation continues at pace.
• Whilst PSNC are coordinating a national response by coordinating the COVID-19 Forum and continue to input to national guidance, we are closely monitoring local situations, for example guidance issued from all local CCGs to primary care and giving clarity on the impact on community pharmacy, if needed.
• We will focus our efforts and communications on how national guidance translates and impacts on us locally, whilst also cascading your concerns up to NHS England and/or PSNC
But in order for us to help you, we need you to help us. Please help us by taking one minute to do the following four things, in order to ensure that local news gets, and continues to get, through to you. do this, even those receiving our messages:
1. Click here and enter your NHS shared mail account here
4. Confirm you are a real person by following the instructions in any verification email you receive to the addresses you have entered. Note: If you complete steps 1 and 2 you will need to verify both emails separately.