Community Pharmacy Surrey & Sussex (CPSS) Launch Events – a choice of dates and venues across East Sussex LPC, West Sussex LPC and Surrey LPC areas.
Tuesday, 20 February, 2018 19:00 - 21:00
The Hilton Hotel, Seven Hills Road, Cobham, KT11 1EW
Community Pharmacy Surrey & Sussex (CPSS) Launch Events: meet the new team and find out what is planned to promote and develop Community Pharmacy, along with what support is available to help you and your teams
- What is happening? Pharmacy Contract, Quality Payments and Community Pharmacy Funding Update from PSNC.
- Overview of upcoming hot topics including GPhC Revalidation and the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Are you ready?
- CPSS – Vision, Values and Opportunities for Community Pharmacy – James Wood, Chief Officer for CPSS.
- CPSS – Community Pharmacy Services and Support – Hinal Patel, Services Development Senior officer for CPSS.
- CPSS – Community Pharmacy Communications and Promotion – Penny Woodgate, Communications and Engagement Senior Officer for CPSS.
All events are in the evening: Buffet from 7.00pm for 7.30pm start, finish at 9.00pm. Choice of venues below – please click on your preferred date and location to book on-line:
PLEASE NOTE THE 1ST MARCH CRAWLEY CPSS LAUNCH EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
The venue and catering for these meetings has been supported by Pharma including AstraZeneca, Bayer, Chiesi, MSD, Orion and Nutricia, through the purchase of exhibition trade space only. This meeting has been organised by CPSS.