Free Dental Reference Factsheets and Access Information from Health Education England
FREE DENTAL REFERENCE FACTSHEETS and ACCESS information
The Pharmacy and Dental teams at Health Education England have produced a series of easy-reference factsheets for you and your staff to use when patients present with dental conditions. The factsheets cover the following dental and oral conditions: Oral ulcers, Teething, Muscular (myofascial) pain / jaw joint pain, Dry mouth, Lost fillings or crowns, Pericoronitis – gum inflammation surrounding and erupting wisdom tooth, Bleeding and swollen gums, Fractured dental appliances, Chipped or fractured teeth, Bleeding after tooth extraction and Toothache.
- Download the factsheets and use as an electronic resource; also mobile-friendly
- Print them off and distribute to all patient-facing staff
- Great as a CPD resource
TELL HEALTH EDUCATION ENGLAND WHAT YOU THINK!
Health Education England would like to continue providing you with free relevant content, and would value your feedback. In four weeks you will receive a very short (less than 5 minutes to complete) questionnaire asking about these factsheets.
In the meantime, please keep a tally of:
- how often you use these factsheets
- which ones you use the most
- if any factsheets enabled you to NOT refer a patient to GP/A&E
- what other content you might like
To help you gather the relevant data a tally chart is also attached for you to use.