After every round of LPC committee meetings we aim to distribute news with information about what’s happening in politics, education and training for community pharmacists across Surrey and Sussex, and share all the exciting innovations that are happening to transform our sector.
And, because our environment is changing at pace and some things just can’t wait, we’ve introduced a regular round-up of news-in-brief, which we aim to send to community pharmacy contractors fortnightly along with ad-hoc topical news for our contractors, when there’s important news to tell.
These three new ways, alongside more targeted and branded emails should make it easier for community pharmacy contractors in Surrey and Sussex to access information that is as accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive as possible.
NOTE: our newsletters are currently designed and distributed as html templates on Outlook. They are available here in .pdf format, with some reduction in quality and layout.
|Newsletter (2019)||Fortnightly news round-up (2019)||Ad-hoc and topical news|
|Jan 2019 newsletter [pdf]||Fortnightly roundup – Issue 1 7 Feb 19 [pdf]||GPhC inspections advice from your LPCs 24 May 2019 [pdf]|
|Fortnightly roundup – Issue 2 22 Feb 19 [pdf]||Head of primary care for NHS England’s South East Local Regional Office speaks to your LPCs about PCNs (29 May 2019) [pdf]|
|Fortnightly roundup – Issue 3 7 March 19 [pdf]|
|Fortnightly roundup – Issue 4 21 March 19 [pdf]|
|Fortnightly roundup – Issue 5 4 April 19 [pdf]|
| Fortnightly roundup – Issue 6 24 April 19 [pdf]
(late due to Easter Bank Holidays)
|Fortnightly roundup – Issue 7 9 May 19 [pdf]|
| Fortnightly roundup – Issue 8 23 May 19 [pdf]
(distributed 30 May)
|Fortnightly roundup – Issue 9 6 June 19 [pdf]|
|Fortnightly roundup – Issue 10 20 June [pdf]|
|Fortnightly roundup – Issue 11 4 July [pdf]|
|Fortnightly roundup – Issue 12 4 18July [pdf]|
|Due Thursday 1 August|
|Due Thursday 15 August|
|Due Thursday 12 September|
Our newsletters and news round-ups are constantly evolving and we welcome suggestions for articles and accept submissions from partners and people with shared interests, but cannot always guarantee inclusion. Please submit your text to email@example.com marked ‘FAO newsletter’ at least one week in advance of the distribution dates above.
Notes to partners submitting information for inclusion in our fortnightly news round-up:
- Items are mostly scan-and-skim (up to 75 words: who, what, where, why, when) with a click through link to more information which is, preferably, hosted on your own website and in-line with accepted good communications practice. It is likely we will edit anything longer than 75 words.
- We cannot always guarantee inclusion, but will do our best to include partners news in our round-ups, and to meet their deadlines. We cannot guarantee this if content arrives less than a week to distribution.
- Notification of events, training and meetings should be with us at least three weeks in advance, giving us time to get the details out and for contractors to plan at their end too.
Historically CPSS has produced a newsletter every month with editions for each LPC area. Here is our newsletter archive for each LPC area:
- CPSS Newsletters for the Surrey LPC area
- CPSS Newsletters for the East Sussex LPC area
- CPSS Newsletters for the West Sussex LPC area