Representing, supporting, developing and promoting NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex
Community Pharmacy Surrey & Sussex (CPSS) is the unified local voice for community pharmacy for Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPCs).
All three LPCs represent, support, develop and promote NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex in the interest of contractors and service users.
Latest PSNC News
CQC – Community Pharmacy Engagement Day 23rd April 2018 for pharmacies that provide services to care homes.
Monday, 23 April, 2018, 11:00 - 15:00
CQC London Office, 151 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 9SZ
Tuesday, 1 May, 2018, 19:00 - 21:00
Worthing Health Education Centre, Park Avenue, Worthing, BN11 2HR
Thursday, 10 May, 2018, 19:30 - 21:30
The Charis Centre, West Green Drive, Crawley West Sussex, RH11 7EL
CPSS Twitter @CPSS_LPCs
- RT @JamesWWood: Great to hear from @VHharding1604 yesterday on the development of @SurreyHeartland Health and Care partnership's vision and…
- RT @CPPEClair: This workshop is running in Crawley on 10th May 7.30-9.30pm book here https://t.co/Q9eCkY0Gi2 Spaces available https://t.co/…
- RT @MrsQuaye: #pharmtechs in community #Pharmacy - here's an excellent chance to contribute to research @APTUK1 @PharmacyBTECL4 @Rachray7…
- RT @Honrot: Two cohorts in London for Kent, Surrey, Sussex community pharmacy professionals @CPSS_LPCs @CPPESouthEast https://t.co/kKa7HnyV…
- Make sure your bank holiday hours are updated and validated on NHS Choices before May 7th https://t.co/UCLqes6ZGS
- At GP receptionist Active Signposting training day and n East Sussex, helping receptionists navigate minor conditi… https://t.co/LBmXK2a0kj
- IMPORTANT CONTRACTUAL REQUIREMENT: Submitting MUR/NMS quarterly information TO NHSBSA – please don’t miss the dead… https://t.co/KxtrhXLtTD