Representing, supporting, developing and promoting NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex
Community Pharmacy Surrey & Sussex (CPSS) is the unified local voice for community pharmacy for Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPCs).
All three LPCs represent, support, develop and promote NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex in the interest of contractors and service users.
Latest PSNC News
FREE Health Champion training for Pharmacies in SURREY & SUSSEX AREAS ONLY – to support HLP level 1 accreditation for QUALITY PAYMENTS – Book now, places limited.
Tuesday, 8 January, 2019, 9.30am till 4.30pm
The Charis Centre Crawley, RH11 7EL
Thursday, 17 January, 2019, 19:15 - 21:15
Guildford College Conference Centre Room, Guildford, GU1 1EZ
Tuesday, 29 January, 2019, 09:45 - 16:45
The Charis Centre, West Green Drive, Crawley West Sussex, RH11 7EL
CPSS Twitter @CPSS_LPCs
- Thanks to @healthwatchws & their #volunteers for working with us, raising awareness of community pharmacy consultat… https://t.co/zBZvgT0jyh
- RT @CWSCCG: Christmas shopping done? Do you have in the medicines to keep you and your family well over the festive period? Pharmacists can…
- Many Community Pharmacies will be open providing vital walk in services at the heart of the #NHS over the Christmas… https://t.co/DbeVXtJmM2
- December 2018 Deadline Tracker now available for pharmacy teams with key deadlines consolidated in one place https://t.co/ElOUma3Zcm
- Last remaining places! Health Champion training for Pharmacies across @CPSS_LPCs support HLP level 1 accreditation… https://t.co/2Zhtjzplmu
- @TheKatyJackson @LizButterfield1 @KSSAHSN @Kent_LPC @Honrot Hi Katy -yes we must . Will DM
- RT @RebeccaJSharp: Great morning and looking forward to sharing @KSSAHSN progress on Transfer of Care Around Medicines programme https://t.…