Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex
We are the unified local voice for Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPCs).
We support, develop and promote over 500 NHS community pharmacies.
Working closely with the local NHS, including NHS England Area Teams, CCGs and local government, we are responsible for advancing the enhanced role of community pharmacy to ensure it plays an active part in promoting health and wellbeing.
Latest PSNC News
Monday, 23 September, 2019, All day for two days
Friday, 27 September, 2019, 10:00 - 16:30
Boship Lions Farm Hotel BN27 4AT
CPPE Event – Clinical knowledge and its application to people living in care homes: Case 5 – Virginie Dubois
Tuesday, 1 October, 2019, 10:00 - 16:00
Gorse Hill Hotel Hook Heath Road, Woking, UK GU22 0QF
Tuesday, 8 October, 2019, 18:30 - 21:00
H G Wells Conference & Events Centre, Church Street East, Woking, GU21 6HJ
Monday, 13 January, 2020, All day for two days
Tuesday, 10 March, 2020, All day for two days
CPSS Twitter @CPSS_LPCs
- Busy AGM told of LPC’s commitment to Surrey contractors https://t.co/hG4KGfyHX9
- Our Surrey LPC chair and ceo welcome Surrey contractors to The LPCs annual meeting of contractors. @JamesWWood… https://t.co/K46ibaW5Ix
- East Sussex chair reflects on a busy year https://t.co/YLrft85zkp
- @JamesWWood delivering his chief executives message to a busy East Sussex annual meeting of contractors. LPC chair… https://t.co/E6erFmDGfz
- Just over 24 hours to EAST SUSSEX LPCs annual contractors meeting. Last chance to register https://t.co/5A47GGLtvE - it's free to attend.
- Almost 70 contractors attending Surrey LPCs annual meeting on Wednesday (18th). Could this be the largest gathering… https://t.co/GI6zgAoW7x
- 🥳 @esht_pharmacy and @sbadcott. Almost 6 months live and seeing great results already. Community pharmacy is very p… https://t.co/8jIRUzKAus