Representing, supporting, developing and promoting NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex
We are the unified local voice for Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPCs).
We support, develop and promote over 500 NHS community pharmacies.
Working closely with the local NHS, including NHS England Area Teams, CCGs and local government, we are responsible for advancing the enhanced role of community pharmacy to ensure it plays an active part in promoting health and wellbeing.
Latest PSNC News
Wednesday, 24 April, 2019, 19:00 to 20:45
Hilton Avisford Park, Yapton Lane, Arundel BN18 0LS
Diagnosis and Management of Rosacea, Acne and Actinic Keratosis in Primary Care – FREE TRAINING FOR PRACTICE PHARMACISTS
Monday, 13 May, 2019, 09:00 - 16:30
The Hilton Hotel, Seven Hills Road, Cobham, KT11 1EW
Wednesday, 22 May, 2019, 6.30 - 9pm
CPSS Twitter @CPSS_LPCs
- RT @PSNCNews: Community pharmacy's offer for delivering sexual health, reproductive health and HIV services has been highlighted in a new r…
- @DebbieHustings @DebbieHustings this is brilliant news. The video is excellent - we are still promoting it at every… https://t.co/R3MjyFt0eV
- @Nipapharmacist Hi @Nipapharmacist we’ll contact you tomorrow.
- RT @kirstieingram: A colleague at NICE is looking for community pharmacists to complete a short survey on their current role in the managem…
- RT @DebbieHustings: Today I will be presenting to the Children’s Clinical Leads about the importance of support #YoungCarers with medicine…
- @PatelPatelhinal, service development & support pharmacist works one-day a week on this project, funded by Surrey H… https://t.co/VfRhfXJAwj
- These are really eye-catching and will soon be displayed in 15 pharmacies in Surrey. Why not drop us a line the fir… https://t.co/IYEKLfDBMf