Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex
We are the unified local voice for Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPCs).
We support, develop and promote over 500 NHS community pharmacies.
Working closely with the local NHS, including NHS England Area Teams, CCGs and local government, we are responsible for advancing the enhanced role of community pharmacy to ensure it plays an active part in promoting health and wellbeing.
Latest PSNC News
Monday, 13 January, 2020, All day for two days
Tuesday, 10 March, 2020, All day for two days
CPSS Twitter @CPSS_LPCs
- RT @vaughangething: I've had my flu jab at my local pharamacy. Don't forget yours! #flujab https://t.co/VzNkVjuW4B
- Community pharmacists in Surrey: see our most recent news roundup for info on how to get involved https://t.co/0QkncmkapI
- RT @SimonW_SABP: We have a great community pharmacy team in Surrey, thanks for all you do! @SHHCPpharmacy https://t.co/QoRfauPave
- Great to be working with @KSSAHSN @RoyalSurrey @sabpNHS @ASPHFT @SHHCPpharmacy @SurreyHeartland and others on #TCAM… https://t.co/2zgGjlgzhV
- RT @NHSEngland: Today marks the launch of a great campaign to help people take simple steps to look after their mental health, improve thei…
- Great work Katie and Nadine #stopsmoking https://t.co/ZQnpHYAvLB
- RT @PSNCNews: Thanks for all who tuned in live for the #5yearCPCF Digital Roadshow tonight. The on-demand version will be available from th…