Representing, supporting, developing and promoting NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex
We are the unified local voice for Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPCs).
We support, develop and promote over 500 NHS community pharmacies.
Working closely with the local NHS, including NHS England Area Teams, CCGs and local government, we are responsible for advancing the enhanced role of community pharmacy to ensure it plays an active part in promoting health and wellbeing.
Help Us Help You Pharmacy campaign This is a mandatory campaign which counts towards pharmacy’s six public health campaigns for the year
This is a mandatory campaign which counts towards pharmacy’s six public health campaigns for the year
Latest PSNC News
Thursday, 7 March, 2019, 09:30-16:30
Lloyds Pharmacy Training Room, 13 Station Approach, Byfleet, KT14 6NG
Thursday, 14 March, 2019, Drop-in between 10.30am - 1.30pm
The Future of Community Pharmacies – Promoting Local Collaboration and Securing the Benefits of Holistic Community Care
Wednesday, 20 March, 2019, 10:15 - 16:30
Central London, venue TBC
CPSS Twitter @CPSS_LPCs
- RT @SurreyHeartland: Starting to feel unwell? Local pharmacies offer a wealth of health support - make them your first port of call for com…
- RT @CarolineLucas: Many thanks to fab staff at @KamsonsPharmacy & @JamesWWood for helpful update on the many services that local pharma…
- Thank you to @KamsonsPharmacy for showing us and @CarolineLucas MP behind the scenes of community pharmacy in… https://t.co/HjxKhgSjjB
- RT @NWSurreyCCG: The @ASPHFT A&E is very busy at the moment so think carefully about what treatment you need before going there. Sometimes…
- RT @rps_surrey: The popular Surrey Pharmacy Conference is back -Sunday 10 March - Cobham- book your place soon https://t.co/wNnmvJkjwT Plea…
- RT @PSNCNews: #PharmacyHour Help Us Help You Pharmacy campaign launched today - make sure your pharmacy is displaying the campaign material…
- The #NHS #HelpUsHelpYou campaign off to a great start today. Important messages for this winter: Don’t wait for min… https://t.co/ohrdLI5x4Q