Representing, supporting, developing and promoting NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex
We are the unified local voice for Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPCs).
We support, develop and promote over 500 NHS community pharmacies.
Working closely with the local NHS, including NHS England Area Teams, CCGs and local government, we are responsible for advancing the enhanced role of community pharmacy to ensure it plays an active part in promoting health and wellbeing.
Latest PSNC News
Thursday, 23 May, 2019, 19:30 -21:15
West Hove Golf Club Badgers Way, Hove, East Sussex, UK BN3 8EX
CPPE Event – Medicines optimisation in care homes essential skills – residential workshop (Days 1 and 2)
Monday, 3 June, 2019, 10:00 - 17:00 (Two day course 03/06/19 & 04/06/19)
Gorse Hill Hotel Hook Heath Road, Woking, UK GU22 0QF
Tuesday, 4 June, 2019, 19:30 - 21:15
The Arundel Park Hotel The Causeway, Arundel, West Sussex BN18 9JL
CPSS Twitter @CPSS_LPCs
- RT @PharmaSupport: What do you think are the key issues facing pharmacists today? Are there any gaps in support? We’re conducting some mark…
- RT @cppeengland: It’s #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - 1 in 4 adults and 1 in 10 children will experience mental illness in their lifetime. Our…
- RT @Zainab_PSNC: If you haven't already, please complete this survey on patient safety by @PharmacySafety - all responses are anonymous htt…
- RT @CPSS_LPCs: This service has been live for 1 month now. It’s already helping identify people who don’t know they have high blood pressur…
- RT @HWLHCCG: If you need to see a pharmacist over the #BankHoliday weekend, make sure you check the opening times before you travel as some…
- This service has been live for 1 month now. It’s already helping identify people who don’t know they have high bloo… https://t.co/0MEctj5xmN
- RT @EastHailSeaCCG: A new way of working in #EastSussex will improve communications between hospitals and community pharmacies, ensuring a…