Representing, supporting, developing and promoting NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex
Community Pharmacy Surrey & Sussex (CPSS) is the unified local voice for community pharmacy for Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPCs).
All three LPCs represent, support, develop and promote NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex in the interest of contractors and service users.
Latest PSNC News
East Sussex LPC AGM: GPhC Update: Changes in the Regulation of Registered Pharmacies – what are the proposed changes? This is an important meeting being held on 12th July 2018 at the Uckfield Civic Centre, 7.00pm food for 7.30pm start.
Thursday, 12 July, 2018, 7.00pm food for 7.30pm start. Finish at 9.00pm
Uckfield Civic Centre, Uckfield TN22 1AE
Tuesday, 18 September, 2018, 09:30 - 16:30
The Charis Centre, West Green Drive, Crawley West Sussex, RH11 7EL
Tuesday, 18 September, 2018, 19:15 - 21:15
The Arundel Park Hotel, The Causeway, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9JL
CPSS Twitter @CPSS_LPCs
- RT @Zainab_PSNC: Even if there are no changes to be made to the profile, contractors are still required to log-in and confirm this https://…
- Don't miss out on your Quality Payments - make sure you have reviewed you NHS Choices Profile ...read more.... https://t.co/wVsllyGTTl
- RT @PSNCNews: PSNC's regular 'Drug Tariff Watch' article aims to help you prepare for monthly Drug Tariff changes by highlighting the key n…
- RT @PSNCNews: PSNC submits evidence to @CommonsPAC inquiry on performance of PCSE/Capita https://t.co/LScIKSoY1T https://t.co/LE10djptHp
- RT @PSNCNews: Got a spare 10 minutes? Read our Dispensing & Supply monthly update to keep abreast of current issues https://t.co/mbkZ3kRzJZ…
- RT @PSNCNews: New price concessions announced for June 2018 prescriptions https://t.co/OJ3kLJOcyr https://t.co/VGRwoZGYjA
- RT @PSNCNews: #PharmacyHour PSNC has received several queries from community pharmacy contractors on the training requirements for the Seas…