Representing, supporting, developing and promoting NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex
We are the unified local voice for Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPCs).
We support, develop and promote over 500 NHS community pharmacies.
Working closely with the local NHS, including NHS England Area Teams, CCGs and local government, we are responsible for advancing the enhanced role of community pharmacy to ensure it plays an active part in promoting health and wellbeing.
Latest PSNC News
Monday, 25 March, 2019, 6.45pm
Lewes, East Sussex
Wednesday, 27 March, 2019, 09:30-16:30
Lloyds Training Room, Station Approach, West Byfleet, KT14 6NG
Wednesday, 22 May, 2019, 6.30 - 9pm
CPSS Twitter @CPSS_LPCs
- RT @PharmacyDUPP: 🚨research opportunity 🚨 we need community pharmacists' views on communication with patients in #pharmacy plx help our MPh…
- Love this pic. It’s so community pharmacy https://t.co/cm2g9FvhOZ
- RT @PatelPatelhinal: Very Excited to be a part of this. Training going really well and looking forward to the launch in April. https://t.co…
- RT @SunderlandCCG: Pharmacists are experts in the use of medicines and are able to diagnose and treat a range of minor illnesses and ailmen…
- RT @CollegeofMed: James Wood, pharmacist @JamesWWood welcomes the first Social Prescribing day. #SocialPrescribingDay #pharmacy https://…
- Great to see you @sam16ingram. Safe journey. https://t.co/1QuJyR0XaR
- RT @esht_pharmacy: @JamesWWood highlights the importance of modern #communication to help improve patient safety #axethefax @EastSussexCC…