Representing, supporting, developing and promoting NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex
Community Pharmacy Surrey & Sussex (CPSS) is the unified local voice for community pharmacy for Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPCs).
All three LPCs represent, support, develop and promote NHS Community Pharmacy in Surrey and Sussex in the interest of contractors and service users.
Latest PSNC News
North West Surrey Pharmacy Network Event, Only for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians working in North West Surrey CCG – Thurs 25/01/18 19:00-21:00 – Limited spaces so book early!
Thursday, 25 January, 2018, 19:00 - 21:00
North West Surrey CCG Offices, 58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DP
Tuesday, 6 February, 2018, 10:00 - 16:30
Boship Lions Farm Hotel, Lower Dicker, Nr Hailsham, BN27 4AT
Thursday, 8 February, 2018, 09:45 - 16:00
The Charis Centre, West Green Drive, Crawley West Sussex, RH11 7EL
CPSS Twitter @CPSS_LPCs
- RT @Zainab_PSNC: Full information on the post-payment verification process for MUR & NMS available on the @PSNCNews website. Take a look to…
- RT @PSNCNews: Multiclix and Softclix lancets removed from January 2018 Drug Tariff https://t.co/2Z1xw7hFY0
- RT @Zainab_PSNC: Resources to support this are available for #pharmacy teams e.g briefing to increase use of eRD & handy 1-page factsheet t…
- RT @PSNCNews: Universal Credit and exemptions from the prescription charge – here's our guide on what pharmacy teams need to know https://t…
- RT @PSNCNews: Important Contractor Notice: November Price Concession Update https://t.co/fMf9x9zOcz https://t.co/IIjwCQx3r4
- RT @Zainab_PSNC: Remember the Quality Payments Scheme declaration portal will be open until Friday 8th December 2017; a briefing is availab…
- RT @PSNCNews: New Substance use and misuse e-learning package now available from @cppeengland https://t.co/BNSd8U6ydF